Monday, August 23, 2010

End Table Rehab!


Before & After End Table

I wanted to try something new, not just the old paint and distress.  
I have used the anaglypta many times before, 
but thought I would try a new treatment (for me, anyway). 
Dry brushing- I used the same color I used on the rest of the end table first, 
then a deep brown, then a little yellow-green.

What do you think?



Okay, here's the before....


Big improvement, right?


Then, a close-up of the top...


Let me know what you think, I always love hearing from you!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like real old copper or tin. I think its a great looking piece. Oh and Sullivan looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the redo of the end table. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! Great do over of that table :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your rehab items are so lovely and so reasonably priced! I wish I lived closer then 'over the pond'. BTW I found you via Betty & Violet (bettyandviolet.blogspot.com) and I shall be meeting her at the Cotswold Vintage Fair on Saturday where we are both exhibiting our vintage treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that looks awesome. nice vision to look past the current state and transform it into something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, it looks chic and beautiful:))
    I am your newest follower.
    Greetings from Europe, Biljana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message I love reading them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails